Confused

Our epic inertial shooter. Pew pew pew!

Confused

Postby paulhar » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:01 pm

The in-game documentation doesn't give many hints. For example, it recommends "when you have energy" that you click on the left to recharge shields. So I click over there and I get the circle and move my finger out of it but it doesn't appear to do anything.

I also cannot see how you get extra energy. Does a light blue bar mean something different to a dark blue bar?

Is there a reason I should pick the Starhawk as my ship?

Can you change the pause method so that when you unpause it gives you a couple of seconds countdown before continuing - otherwise fingers are in the wrong place to continue playing.

Can we have an option to disable splash screens and the quotes?

Thanks
paulhar

Re: Confused

Postby CGSColin » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:40 am

paulhar wrote:The in-game documentation doesn't give many hints. For example, it recommends "when you have energy" that you click on the left to recharge shields. So I click over there and I get the circle and move my finger out of it but it doesn't appear to do anything.

I also cannot see how you get extra energy. Does a light blue bar mean something different to a dark blue bar?

Is there a reason I should pick the Starhawk as my ship?

Can you change the pause method so that when you unpause it gives you a couple of seconds countdown before continuing - otherwise fingers are in the wrong place to continue playing.

Can we have an option to disable splash screens and the quotes?

Thanks

Heya. First off thanks for trying the game :)

Sorry for the lack of clarity, but I'll try and explain a bit better at least until I can get an in-game tutorial coded up.

You need to hold down your touch outside the circle to recharge your shields, and you need at least 2 energy for every pulse of the shield charger. There is also a very slight delay before the shield charger starts.

Enemies either drop energy (most of the time) or powerups. They are both attracted to your ship when you come close to them.

The Starhawk is just there if you want to give yourself a greater challenge, there is a reason it's being replaced. There will be more prototype fighters added as well via future updates.

I'll take the timer suggestion into consideration for sure.

You can skip the splash screen and the quotes by tapping on them.
CGSColin

Return to Red Nova