iPhone 5 more .99 scenarios

Our epic inertial shooter. Pew pew pew!

iPhone 5 more .99 scenarios

Postby G00seman1 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:31 pm

Love the Red Nova game. I would love to see more scenarios added to the game and would pay to get them.... 2nd I hope you guys update the app to take advantage of the iPhone5 screen and CPU.. 3rd if you make a. Red nova 2 based on home world 2 graphics. I would pay 5.99 for something like that. If you do a little research you would find that I am not alone.

Thank you
Jeff Hardy
G00seman1

Re: iPhone 5 more .99 scenarios

Postby Rrylan » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:40 pm

I am also a huge fan of Red Nova for iPhone, and I would love to hear about what updates you guys are planning on making for the game. Also, is it compatible if I am using a residential voip provider? Is there anywhere fans can help contribute with our ideas for the games?
Rrylan

Re: iPhone 5 more .99 scenarios

Postby CGSColin » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:26 am

Currently the sales of Red Nova are just not anywhere high enough to justify further work on the game at the moment which is why I've focused all of my efforts on Drifter. If Drifter does well the future of the company will be secure and bright and there will actually be a real possibility of me revisiting Red Nova and updating it.

I wish I had a better answer and I do love Red Nova and want to keep working on it but that's the reality of the situation right now.
CGSColin

Return to Red Nova