Crash Reports

Drifter is Celsius' in-development Space Trading game. Take part in the discussion about the game and its development here!

Re: Crash Reports

Postby CGSColin » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:12 pm

goldluck wrote:Thanks, and I did notice the waiting a while to undock, thanks for the info and I hope to see a new update very soon :D, but question, when do we expect to see multiplayer Im so pumped to have a go at multiplayer! :D

Multiplayer was never in the original launch scope of the game because it is very complicated and would likely delay the release by quite some time. That said I'm planning on supporting the game and continuing to add cool stuff to it after it goes "1.0" and I would like to add multiplayer at some point so it's definitely something I have in mind.
CGSColin

Postby goldluck » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:00 pm

CGSColin wrote:
goldluck wrote:Thanks, and I did notice the waiting a while to undock, thanks for the info and I hope to see a new update very soon :D, but question, when do we expect to see multiplayer Im so pumped to have a go at multiplayer! :D

Multiplayer was never in the original launch scope of the game because it is very complicated and would likely delay the release by quite some time. That said I'm planning on supporting the game and continuing to add cool stuff to it after it goes "1.0" and I would like to add multiplayer at some point so it's definitely something I have in mind.

KK, really enjoy the game, keep up da good work, turn dat coffee into games :P
goldluck

Postby steelwing » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:53 am

Had a crash just now upon completing a mission. I docked at a station in Suqa after fulfilling the conditions of a patrol mission. I also had a delivery mission for Suqa station. I first marked the delivery mission complete, then tried to mark the patrol mission complete, and that was when I had the crash. Win 7, 64-bit. Most recent save attached.
Attachments
DrifterSave-1.zip
(94.96 KiB) Downloaded 1080 times
steelwing

Postby CGSColin » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:16 am

steelwing wrote:Had a crash just now upon completing a mission. I docked at a station in Suqa after fulfilling the conditions of a patrol mission. I also had a delivery mission for Suqa station. I first marked the delivery mission complete, then tried to mark the patrol mission complete, and that was when I had the crash. Win 7, 64-bit. Most recent save attached.

Thank you!

I just managed to fix this one. It looks like clearing the first mission on the list screws up the waypoints in any subsequent missions so when it tries to clear them it crashes. Until the next build goes out the way to avoid this is to mark missions complete in the opposite order as they appear in the list.
CGSColin

Postby steelwing » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:56 am

So clear them from the bottom up? OK. What's the ETA for 0.3.0?
steelwing

Postby CGSColin » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:47 pm

steelwing wrote:So clear them from the bottom up? OK. What's the ETA for 0.3.0?

Late this week or early next week :)
CGSColin

Postby steelwing » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:53 am

I'm traveling next week, so I may not get to it before I leave, but I'll definitely play when I get back.
steelwing

Previous

Return to Drifter