Let's Play Drifter! (: (All Fan-Drifter Videos Here)

Drifter is Celsius' in-development Space Trading game. Take part in the discussion about the game and its development here!

Re: Let's Play Drifter! (: (All Fan-Drifter Videos Here)

Postby Mattdiox » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:50 pm

I can make you a thumbnail if you like. It's nice and simple.
Check out my Drifter Let's play at: http://www.youtube.com/user/mattman522
Take Part in the Drifter Challenges for glory and bragging rights: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=479&p=1028#p1028
Mattdiox

Postby Geeky Meerkat » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:48 pm

I went ahead and tried my artistic talents at making a thumbnail. Woot. All sorts of professional looking now.
Geeky Meerkat

Postby Mattdiox » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Just as a little update for this thread, my videos will be continuing as soon as 0.2.0 comes out.
There's not much I can do in the current build so once the new update comes out I shall be able to do some more videos. <3
Take Part in the Drifter Challenges for glory and bragging rights: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=479&p=1028#p1028
Mattdiox

Postby Herioc Zebra » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:51 pm

Mattdiox wrote:Just as a little update for this thread, my videos will be continuing as soon as 0.2.0 comes out.
There's not much I can do in the current build so once the new update comes out I shall be able to do some more videos. <3

Same here. I will try making some more videos myself, especially since my classes are over for the semester \o/
Herioc Zebra

Postby szyzyg » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:07 pm

I had been completely oblivious to this game until Danny Baranowsky posted a link to it on twitter, I signed up straight away and tried to make a video without reading any manuals or anything. Not that there appears to be much in the way of manuals to read. Also for some reason, I started calling Danny 'Darren' which I can't explain I think having youtube as a second job is taking its toll on my sleep cycle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSKIbzCygpc
szyzyg

Postby _discovery » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:23 pm

_discovery

Postby szyzyg » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Yeah I looked at that, I had no idea how to fuel my jump drive so I ended up derping around in patrol missions.
szyzyg

Postby CGSColin » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:56 pm

Hey! Thanks for doing up the video. Very awesome and hopefully you'll be seeing some new gameplay additions very soon to keep you occupied.

That said the best place to start is the (possibly somewhat inaccurately named) Drifter Quickstart guide http://celsiusgs.com/drifter/wiki/Drifter_Quickstart which goes over the basic controls and tells you that you need Antimatter in your hold in order to be able to use your jump drive :)

Hope that helps!
CGSColin

Postby Mattdiox » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:38 pm

Hey there everyone!

Guess who's back with a new video! Me!

Now I've gotten a fair few people asking me from time to time to start doing another LP of this game. If you guys want me to then go like this video or comment on it and let me know.
How I will do it is I will edit out a lot of the travelling and skip to the parts like combat, station interaction, warping, me exploding, etc.
Not saying that the travelling is boring, I just mean that I have nothing to say when in the slip stream usually.

Thank you Colin for making this awesome game, I always look forward to updates and you still owe me an interview. (; I want to get all of my subscribers on this website and funding/supporting this game.
Mattdiox

Postby CGSColin » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:53 pm

Thanks for making the videos, I really appreciate it :D

I promise I'll have time one of these days! :oops:
CGSColin

PreviousNext

Return to Drifter