Drifter Wiki

Drifter is Celsius' in-development Space Trading game. Take part in the discussion about the game and its development here!

Drifter Wiki

Postby CGSColin » Tue May 28, 2013 7:34 am

Hello!

I've installed Wiki software on the site to help organize information concerning Drifter in a central location in an effort to have comprehensive documentation for the game, eventually. Right now it's pretty sparse but I'm moving the quickstart guide for the beta, release notes and known bug lists there and will be filling things in as I go.

http://celsiusgs.com/drifter/wiki/Main_Page
CGSColin

Re: Drifter Wiki

Postby CGSColin » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:08 am

Just added uninformative stubs with pretty pictures for all the current in-game ships: http://celsiusgs.com/drifter/wiki/Category:Ships
CGSColin

Postby Chris » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:11 am

Hey Colin,
great to see a wiki for drifter. I thought about that a long time ago, but there is not enough time for all the cool things I wanna do :D

So, there is a wiki now and I hope I can fiddle around with that a bit. One thing I noticed is that the design of the wiki is rather small. I would prefer a full site wiki, with a small logo in the left top corner, as known from wikipedia etc. that would give more space for what a wiki is about: content :)

beside of that: good work so far...
and now, time for some Drifter (and maybe the wiki after that :D)

Update:
oh I see, normal users don't have writing rights on the wiki ....
Chris

Postby jj1109 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:14 pm

I'd love to start contributing :D
jj1109

Postby Steering » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:41 am

I am ready help translate articles, writing new ones, for Russian language.
Steering

Postby TesterMatt » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:25 pm

I've only recently had time to start playing around with Drifter, and so far the experience has been pretty positive.

I'd like to be able to contribute wiki content as well. For example, having a table of all the ship types and their default stats would be handy.
TesterMatt

Postby eloquentmess » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:47 pm

As a busy student, I don't have a ton of time for writing wiki pages. However, as a fan of Drifter, I would LOVE to contribute! So what could I do to help on the Wiki (or elsewhere)?

I'll be contributing bug reports as I find them, of course.
eloquentmess

Postby The2ndPete » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:32 am

I'll happily help, both with filling the wiki with live as well as translations (german, for example).
Though be warned: usually my life pulls some ugly time consuming tasks out of the sleeves as soon as I start some free time project :|
The2ndPete

Postby Bluddwolf » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:52 pm

I would like to contribute as well, but I can't figure out how to upload or edit wiki pages.
Bluddwolf

Return to Drifter